Saturday, May 29, 2004

A Moment of Silence 

To the relatively few people who read this blog, I would like to request you take a quick moment of silence in memory of my ever faithful Saturn. It seems that sometime in the last couple of days, my car decided that it hasn't been driven enough and needed to go exploring. Sadly, it went exploring without me. And this was only a couple days after I heard this in the news: Saturn SL Is Most-Stolen Vehicle in U.S.

DETROIT (AP) -- The 1995 Saturn SL was the nation's most-stolen vehicle last year based on thefts versus the number of models registered, but hot-selling cars from Asian manufacturers remain popular targets and big sport utility vehicles are gaining ground, a new report shows.



HA!! This has nothing to do with me. Mine was a 1993 Saturn SL, no comparison. That makes me feel SOOOO much better. @$#%@#$&!!!!!


I'm not one to say "Karma will get the peron who did this." I know better. But I have enough friends who've either done Basic Training or have friends in the California ghetto of your choice, so it's damn lucky whoever it was got away without a trace.

Oh yeah, as if having my car stolen wasn't enough to make it an eventful day, I was hired for a new lab position. This means I will see that mysterious glowing orb non-vampires call the sun much more often. Hopefully, I'll even be able to post on a more consistent basis. All I know is the next time I look for a new job, the car goes into storage.

Comments: Post a Comment