Thursday, July 08, 2004

Running of the Bulls 


Photo by Vincent West/Reuters Posted by Hello

If you're having a tough day, try not to worry. You're still probably better off than these two guys.

I think the annual Running of the Bulls in Pamplona, Spain is neat. Every year I get to watch people with nothing better to do run for their lives. This year even Dennis Rodman is participating (I guess he went too long without his name in the news).

Even if outrunning bulls isn't my idea of fun, I would still love to follow in the steps of Hemingway and take in the annual festival. The festival I really want to participate in is La Tomatina in Bunol, Spain. This is the festival where townspeople and visitors throw around 90,000 pounds of tomatoes at each other. Don't wear your best clothes.


from Spanishunlimited.com Posted by Hello

Spaniards know how to throw a good party.


Comments: Post a Comment