Saturday, September 04, 2004

Blogosophy 

OK, I'm getting sick of seeing the Schizoid at the top of the page, too. Six days without a post is plenty long enough. I always get blog envy when I see that Jeff Jarvis or Glenn Reynolds has posted ten posts in a day, or even friends who consistently post daily.

My philosophy toward blogging is that I's rather take a couple days off than force myself to post. If I haven't posted in a few days, it's because I'm too pooped to come up with an original thought, "work sucked today" gets old fast, and I figure there are enough good posts on the Events of the Day. So to the handful of people who do check in, thanks for your patience. I'm still trying to make this blog into the blog I want it to be.

OK, that's enough self-indulgence for now.

This concludes this Public Service Announcement. We will now resume regular programming.......

Comments: Post a Comment