Thursday, October 07, 2004

Still Here 

A quick mini-post to break the silence: No particular reason for me not posting this week. Just a busy week at work (what's new), and the fact I haven't kept up with the news and blogosphere as much this week.

The Vice-Presidential debate wasn't as entertaining as the last presidential debate. Unfortunately, I'll be on the road during tomorrow night's debate, so no liveblogging. Still, with the race tightening up, there should be plenty to talk about over the next month.

And of course, I couldn't go without mentioning the latest UCSB Nobel Prize winner, Physics Professor David Gross.

Comments:
Good to know you're still alive.

When people suddenly go silent, either the worst is feared, or else it proves no one cares.

All the more reason to have an automated posting system, that posts prepared messages at set times... Turns out, my blog can do that if I predate items, they can't be seen until the time rolls around.
 
Post a Comment