Thursday, January 20, 2005

Time for a Post 

OK, so I haven't posted since Sunday. Bad blogger, no donut. Whatever, I have good excuses (I think they're good anyway). I've been a good boy, spending much of my time sending out resumes to prospective biotech jobs and whipping up a curriculum vitae for a professor I want to volunteer for at sort-of nearby Bodega Marine Lab. Yes, even volunteers sometimes have to do a CV to get into academia. Life ain't easy.

The resumes and CV are all part of my Pull My Head Out of My Ass Project 2005, also know as "It's time to move on to The Next Big Thing." I spent much of 2003 and 2004 in temp jobs or looking for temp jobs. Not a good way to go through life, at least in the long term. I'm looking for something more concrete, and I'm trying to make sure Grad School will eventually be part of the plan. I'll let you know how the plan goes.

In the mean time, I'll put up a quiz and/or a pic. It's nice to be able to put up something quick, but I do have a couple of long posts in my head that I want to share with the world. I'll extract them from my head in the next couple of days.


Comments:
HOLY CRAP DUDE!!!! Check out my sitemeter. I've been Instalanched......
 
Post a Comment