Sunday, March 13, 2005

Sunday Brunch 

In honor of Sunday Brunch, here is a post full of varied, small thoughts:

* I ended getting about three hours of sleep last night. I got to bed around 10:30pm, which is far earlier than before. Unfortunately, I woke up at 1:30am and stayed up. Bleegh.

* Speaking of bleegh, I hope Caltechgirl and DH are doing better than last night. Flu sucks.

* I know I'm a confirmed Wikiholic. After saying I was going to steer clear of Wikipedia for awhile, I ended up going back looking up things Canadian, for some reason. I only spent a half hour on, but I learned what a Gordie Howe hat trick is, and that the Stanley Cup does not float. Damn NHL strike.

* Speaking of the NHL, the BBC has a good article about how some players are trying their hand at Russian hockey.

* A couple of Blogger weblogs of interest. The first is apparent the first Afghan blog (hat tip: Buzzmachine), written by an Afghan man who served as an interpreter for the US army. The other blog comes from Rosie O'Donnell (hat tip: Blogger Buzz). As corny as it sounds, I still get blown away how people who are rich, famous, poor, ect. all communicate using the same tools as teens, housewives, and I use. It does make the world feel smaller.

* The NCAA basketball brackets are to be announced later today. I admit I'm one of thoe people who don't follow college hoops until the tournament starts, but then will gourge on 12 hours a day of tournament games. I may have more thoughts on ths later when the brackets are out.

Enjoy your Sunday, and I must go pay off that sleep debt now.

Comments:
Well, Caltechgirl and DH are still feeling quite crappy. We are on a constant diet of fluids. Fortunately it is a good weather day, and we got some work done. Oh, and by the way, Duck Fook.
 
Well, Caltechgirl and DH are still feeling quite crappy. We are on a constant diet of fluids. Fortunately it is a good weather day, and we got some work done. Oh, and by the way, Duck Fook.
 
Nice blog with interesting topics. I have a website that offers alot of controversial topics here. Just go to the links page and look for "Video Reviews"
 
Come Visit Santa at his blog and tell him what you want for Christmas,
 
Post a Comment