Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Houskeeping 

In keeping with my tradition of procrastination and general laziness, I am updating my Blogs of the Month. I'll probably leave the current batch up until the und of June. I also moved Bacon and Eh's down to the International Blogs section of the Blogroll.

* The Bull Moose. The Moose has become one of my favorite blogs. The Moose is a former Republican insider turned center-left Progressive Democrat independant. The Moose proves not everyone critical of the Bush Administration is a pinko-commie, Michael Moore-loving, latte-sipping peacenik. The Moose like's to speak of himself in the third person. Did Exgaucho mention he really likes the Moose?

* Blogmaverick.com. The weblog of self-made gazillionaire and Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban. His latest post: How Yahoo's new $5 per month music service may finally leave the RIAA speechless.

* Craigblog. Craig Newmark, founder of Craig's List.

A bonus blog, Caltechgirl's Darling Husband has gone over to the Dark Side and has been reborn as...Grand Moff Trojan. The link will also be under the Friends' Blogs section.

Comments: Post a Comment