Sunday, May 29, 2005

A Multi-Pronged Procrastinator At That 

Since I've put off posting for a few days, this seems particularly apt:

You scored as Crisis-maker. Your procrastination type the crisis-maker, the procrastinator who loves to live on the edge. This procrastinator is addicted to the adrenaline of the last-minute challenge. However, this form of procrastination often leads to missing deadlines, since living on the edge is a risky business.

Perfectionist

69%

Crisis-maker

69%

Worrier

69%

Overdoer

69%

Dreamer

63%

Defier/rebel

63%

ADD

63%

Teenager

50%

Not a procrastinator

38%

What type of procrastinator are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


Hey look! I'm not only a Crisis-Maker, I'm also a Worrier, Perfectionist and an Over-Doer. Sheesh, I'm a mess! I'll work to improve on all this...soon.

Via Doctor Caltechgirl.

Comments:
You are the perfectionist procrastinator.
 
Dude, well, DUH!!!
I guess that I have known that for a long time... But that might be the root of your insomnia. Just a thought...
You know I have problems with perfectionism too, but NOT that bad...
I have too many quizzes on my blog already, so I have stopped inserting the results on mine...
 
Ameh, VW. This is why I'm such a spaz and only post every few days. I'd rather have Radio Silence than post "Jeez, I had a baloney sandwich for lunch today." I have to sit and wait for inspiration.

But then again, I often remember Billy Crystal's line from "Throw Mamma from the Train" (one of the all-time under-rated comedies), "Remember, a writer writes, always."
 
Post a Comment