Sunday, May 29, 2005

Strengthen The Good 

Speaking of procrastination, I want to catch up on some business. One of the charities I have up on my blogrool is Strengthen the Good. It fits very well with what blogs are about, everyday people speaking their minds and trying to improve the world in their own small way. Strengthen the Good is a network of bloggers, led by Alan at The Command Post, who get the word out on worthy micro-charities. Please indulge me while I put on my do-gooder hat:

The micro-charity currently featured is disigned to help the amazing efforts of a Bay Area lady who has adopted eleven children with various physical disabilities. Her foundation is working on gathering up enough funds to be able to pay for her children's college expenses. Alan does a better job summing up Susan Tom's deeds here. Whether you decide to contribute a few dollars or not, it's still an inspring story to read.

Comments: Post a Comment