Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Interview Mania 

I wish companies paid me to come interview with them. At this rate, I wouldn't have to work.

On Monday, I had my second interview for a company near Pleasanton. Tomorrow morning, I have another interview in Berkeley. Then on Thursday, yet another interview with a company in South San Francisco. This is a good thing, right?

Well, of course this is a good problem to have. Now I have to worry about the possibility of having to choose between jobs. It sure beats last spring, when I would search online job listings, and not find one position I could even apply to.

Ideally, I would like to get hired directly to the company (no temp work), work swing shift, and do what I did at my previous job (cleanroom biotech manufacturing work). Still, I'm likely to take the first position that gets offered to me.

Hopefully something gets offered soon. Since I'm going in to work so much, I might as well get paid for it.

Comments: Post a Comment