Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Cutting Edge? Heh. 

I guess I'm not as vulgar as I used to be:

the Cutting Edge
(60% dark, 47% spontaneous, 33% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | DARK




Your humor's mostly innocent and off-the-cuff, but somehow there's
something slightly menacing about you. Part of your humor is making
people a little uncomfortable, even if the things you say aren't in and
of themselves confrontational. You probably have a very dry delivery,
or are seriously over-the-top. Your type is the most likely to
appreciate a good insult and/or broken bone and/or very very fat person
dancing.


PEOPLE LIKE YOU: David Letterman - John Belushi



My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 54% on dark
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 45% on spontaneous
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 45% on vulgar
Link: The 3 Variable Funny Test written by jason_bateman on Ok Cupid


I'm glad someone can appreciate my ability to make people uncomfortable. Don't know if they're always laughing...

Hat tip: Helen. Bill's results here.

Comments:
the Wit
(52% dark, 30% spontaneous, 33% vulgar)
 
Nice Blog!!! It looks like you've spent a fair amount of time setting it up and keeping the content fresh. I'll be sure to come back.

I have a online dating blog. It pretty much covers online dating related stuff.

Thanks again and keep up the good work.
 
hey that's a great blog, I also have a site about online dating agency
you can check it out : online dating agency

 
This is a excellent blog. Keep it going.

This may be of interest to you I have a free online dating service. It pretty much covers dating stuff.

I'll be sure to come back.
 
Very nice blog, hard to come by these days,

Look at this site I saw while surfing Dating Ideas site


Thanks
 
Hey I just love your blog. I also have a adult dating chat
blog/site. I mostly deals with adult dating chat
Please come and check it out if you get the time!
 
click for dating russian woman
 
dating profile
 
hehehehe good topic, like the site.
 
Came here searching for dating web site

Not a bad site you got here mate!

Check out mine
All about
dating web site
 
Great Blog! Ilike it.I have Free dating site for singlesTake a look if you have a minute. Thanks and have a good one!
 
Stop by and have a look at golf channel
 
For more information related to what is in this blogfree dating
, you should stop by and see this site. It is full of free dating
related articles and information.
 
Came here good site.

I own an ohio adult personals site check it out if you fancy dating

ohio adult personals
 
Hey nice info you posted.
I just browsing through some blogs and came across yours!

Excellent blog, good to see someone actually uses em for quality posts.

Your site kept me on for a few minutes unlike the rest :)

Keep up the good work!

Thanks!Adult Personals
 
**HYDROPONICS**
 
Hi Blogger, I was out surfing on the net looking for the lastest info on dating tips. Ok Cutting Edge? Heh. wasn't exactly what I was looking for but it got my attention and interest , now I see why I found your page when I was looking for dating tips anyway I'm glad I stopped by you have a great blog. Thanks for the read ...catch you later!
 
Sports is very amazing and fun at the same time, it can really help maintain a good health and stability of your body.sports store
 
Sports is very amazing and fun at the same time, it can really help maintain a good health and stability of your body.sports store
 
Sports is very amazing and fun at the same time, it can really help maintain a good health and stability of your body.sports store
 
Post a Comment