Thursday, July 07, 2005

God Bless London 

Not again.


This time I didn't receive a wake up phone call. I slept in today, blissfully ignorant.

At 9am (US Pacific time) I turned on the TV.

Not again.

Here I sit, ten minutes later, in a state of confusion, attempting to catch up with the rest of the world. Just like last time. Too scared and shocked, to be angry but that will come soon. I can already feel it.

Last time it was New York and Washington, now it's London.

Motherf*****s.

Sons of bitches. I just took BART last night too. I don't know the exact details yet, but in a way those details don't matter.

First Madrid, now London. Europe has an islamist threat to its people in it's midst, it cannot deny it, and it needs to aggressivly take these people out. No more attempting to "understand." We understand your bombs, now they can understand out guns.

Unlike last time, it wasn't a pre-planned day off. I have to get my day started, somehow.

UPDATE: US Homeland security raised threat level on transport systems to orange. Locally, more security placed on BART trains and San Francisco Muni buses and trains. No delays on either system.

Comments: Post a Comment