Thursday, July 14, 2005

The Slow Posting 

The new job has been going well. The past couple of weeks, I've worked from 12pm to 8:30 pm. For me, it sure beats the usual 8 to 5 grind, as I usually spend my moring hours in a sleepy daze anyway. The work itself is interesting. There are a lot of big expensive machines that will eventually filter and aloquat the drug product, plus the equipment to sanitize those machines. All this hardware works when it feels like, and this can make training on them an excercise in patience.

OK, so I got my wish: a job. Now I have to learn to juggle all my interests and obligations along with that job. Honestly, I don't know how parents do it all. So, I've got a time management schedule all worked out. Now the hard part is saying to myself, "Yes I'm tired, but I can still quickly (read, blog, clean up, cook a decent meal).

Couldn't we just make the day 30 hours long?

Comments:
um, yes, but that would screw up all of the clocks... just kidding! glad to see that you are still having fun. I should be studing for my CSET exam right now, so that I can be employed...
 
We need to go to metric time. 10 hours in a day, 10 minutes per hour, 100 seconds per minute. The new second comes in at 8.6 old seconds.

I hope that's right. If it's not, let's move to Mars with a 25 hour day. At least it's easy to deal with there.
 
No more hours in the day. I can't juggle the ones I have now. ;-)
 
dude. Aliquot. Sheesh. Spell check!
 
Post a Comment