Monday, August 15, 2005

Morning Person? Never! 

Monday was my first shift at work that began at 7am. So far, so good, but this was only the first day. Come Friday, let's see what state I'll be in. Although, I have to admit it’s nice to have the extra hour before most of the engineers and contractors get in. Plus, leaving an hour earlier is nice too.

I just expect my circadian rhythm to go into full rebellion in about two weeks. We'll see.

As if getting used to waking up an hour earlier wasn't enough, I have to deal with potential jury duty! I have to phone in from work during the day to see if I have to spend the afternoon in the courthouse. I understand it's my civic duty, but I'm rooting for not being called in.

Yes, I'm rooting to go to work. Go figure.

Comments:
[Nelson] Ha Ha![/Nelson]
 
Post a Comment