Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Even After I Cheated 

You are a

Social Liberal
(60% permissive)

and an...

Economic Liberal
(31% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Democrat




Link: The Politics Test on OkCupid Free Online Dating
Also: The OkCupid Dating Persona Test


I know a few people who have already taken the quiz, and many of them think it tends to skew Democrat. I always though of myself as left-of center (a little close to the middle of the graph than the quiz has me. It seems like it might be a bit more accurate if there was a "neither" option on the questions.

When forced to choose, I go Democrat; but with the state of both parties right now, I don't feel good being associated with either one.

Via Caltechgirl, Bill, Helen , and virtually everyone else.

Comments:
You can run, but you can't hide. LOL
 
:-) I am with you on this one... I would rather not associate with either party. How about we elect a garbage man President next time?
 
Only if it's the garbage man from Dilbert.

But he's too smart to want the job.
 
Came here searching for free dating services

Not a bad site you got here mate!

Check out mine
All about
free dating services
 
Post a Comment