Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year 

To each person reading, have a happy, safe New Year.

New Year's Resolutions:

* Blog More.

* Throw out a bunch of stuff in this apartment. I now realize it's cheaper to get rid of unnecessary stuff than to store it here.

* Eat baby carrots more often

* Blog More

* Pay off the credit cards. (By hopefully staying employed for a whole 12 months this next year.)

* Get the cell phone fixed. Roaming in my own living room is unacceptable.

* Blog More

* Somehow wrestle my work schedule to more often help out at The Marine Mammal Center and Bodgea Marine Lab.

* Go to more restaurants in Berkeley (work) and Alameda (home).

* Blog More

* Regardless of whether I get the girl, to continue to build up my confidence. Personal happiness is not a function of relationship status. Life goes on either way.

* Blog More

* Take more pictures, post them here.

* Use the exercise room at the apartment complex. Especially the hot tub and sauna.

* Blog More


May you achieve your resolutions one day at a time; not one month, six month, or a year from now. And keep you drunken rear off the streets.

Comments:
Happy New Year, and good luck on your blogging. ;-)
 
ROFLMAO!!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!
 
Dude, your place has a hot tub, and you're having trouble getting the girl?

I've been using the excuse that my place at Mammoth not having the hot tub is the reason I'm failing, don't you dare let me think that if/when I finally get one there, I won't have the Swedish Bikini team over at my place each winter.
 
Post a Comment