Sunday, April 09, 2006

Natural Causes Was Twelth? 

And "Bomb" was Third? Oh well...

You scored as Disappear. Your death will be by disappearing, probably a camping trip gone wrong or an evening hike you never returned from. Always remeber that one guy who was hiking alone and got in a rock slide. He could have died, but he cut his own hand off to save himself. Don't end up like him (or worse, dead).

Disappear


93%

Suicide


80%

Bomb


73%

Gunshot


73%

Posion


67%

Disease


60%

Suffocated


60%

Stabbed


60%

Drowning


60%

Eaten


53%

Accident


53%

Natural Causes


47%

Cut Throat


20%

How Will You Die??
created with QuizFarm.com

Comments:
Where did you find this quiz? Maybe you need some more sleep. ;-)
 
Hi VW. Good to hear from ya again! Sorry for the slow response time.

I just pulled the quiz off quizfarm.com front page. When I'm looking for something non laor-intensive to post, I check out the quiz home pages like Quizilla, ect.

I ALWAYS need more sleep. And I need my job to have a bit of downtime each day so I can blog. Oh well.
 
Post a Comment