Tuesday, October 31, 2006

How To Lose An Election: By John Kerry 

How do you manage to blow an election for your entire party?

Here's how:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democratic Sen.
John Kerry drew election-year fire from President George W. Bush and other Republicans on Tuesday for saying college students could "get stuck in Iraq" if they do not study hard.

But Kerry, who unsuccessfully challenged Bush in the 2004 presidential election, refused to apologize and said his remark was a "botched joke" aimed at the president, not U.S. troops.


Dumbass. No reason for the Republican base to stay home now. Nice Going. I guess losing in 2004 wasn't enough for him, he had to go sabatoge 2006 for the Dems.

Smash is right, John Kerry is still stuck in the Sixties. And now the Democrats will be stuck for two more years as the minority party.

Comments:
Yipee!!! A post.
 
Doesn't it suck, that we make a big deal out of when someone posts? Sure, it lets people know we are alive and all, but what happened to no news is good news?
 
I love the blog that you have. I was wondering if you would link my blog to yours and in return I would do the same for your blog. If you want to, my site name is American Legends and the URL is:

www.americanlegends.blogspot.com

If you want to do this just go to my blog and in one of the comments just write your blog name and the URL and I will add it to my site.

Thanks,
David
 
Well, the military is voluntary, so they maybe would get stuck in WalMart, Maybe being the worlds youngest greeters. Ephena.
 
Thanks very possible, please visit my humble blog




مزيكا4ماتش
 
We all say that our country having Republican policy .But when watching their activities we can say that we are become a fools in front of the, We are helpless to change their rules. When i used best essay writing services for essay writing help i realized how difficult it is to prepare a good essay.
 
Post a Comment